Burren Beer & Street Food Festival
Taking place at the Burren Storehouse in Lisdoonvarna on 27th & 28th May, this is a unique opportunity to taste 8 especial beers brewed in their in house micro brewery the Burren Brewery:
1. Burren black stout ( the usa voted it one of the top 5 stouts in Ireland )
2. Burren red ale , trad irish malt flavours
3. Burren gold lager. for you who love more body , more taste.
4. Burren chocolate stout ( just yummy with lots of crystal malt smooth)
5. Grut Beer , a magical red ale with those special additions.
6. Blond Ale , lots of exciting hop flavours
7. Wild Honey Ale. nectar and you, the burren from the inside , a time of passion , not to be tasted on your own .
8. Wild Yeast Beer. theres no way back now, you have made your offering to the gods .
After all that beer enjoy dinner cooked on the largest grill in Ireland, Cooking with Fire is one of the Burren Storehouse specialities including a pizza galore!
Saturday 27th: Live music from 7.30pm, food and beer tasting, Isolated Frequency Band starting at 22.30.
Sunday 28th: Jazz lunch with live band starting from 1.30pm