About: For a long time, I have been waiting to find the right location, to bring people into the heart of the Burren for some pure Nature immersion followed by fascinating demos on The Art of natural medicine making. Allow me to bring the Burren alive for you as we explore the native healing plants tucked away behind the ancient stones. Let me unravel the mystery… of that space that is shared between man and nature, that results in Healing.
What to expect:
* Nature connection in the beautiful Burren
* Exploration and Identification of healing herbs naturally growing in the locality
* Indoor demos take place in the beautiful scenic expo room in the famous Michael Cusack Centre
* Light refreshments included (tea/coffee/fruit/biscuits).
* Plant/herb/tree Traditional healing uses and folklore
* Plant/herb/tree Modern day uses and scientific data to back up
* How to create powerful natural cures (that absolutely work) from local plants.
* Notes with full instructions and guidelines for future use
* Memento: Organic Burren Wildflower remedy made during the workshop experience
When: Saturday August 18th, 2.30pm to 5.30pm
Where: Michael Cusack Centre, Carron, Clare.
Host: Lisa Guinan, Herbalist.
Investment: €55 per person (includes take home Burren Wild flower Medicine valued at €15).
Advance Booking Essential: Click Here
Tel: 087 7531023