Brid & Roger started making ice cream in 2006. They source the milk from from their Burren native shorthorn cows. Their farm is a traditional dairy farm from the mid 1800′s. They source as many ingredients as possible from the Burren including fruits and nuts of which hazel is plentiful! With all these fresh ingredients they make a beautiful artisan ice cream.
At Café Linnalla you can enjoy:
- Real ice-cream made here on the farm
- See the shorthorn cow who’s milk is used
- Enjoy great coffee while overlooking Galway Bay
- Fresh milkshakes and smoothies
- Great range of light snacks, mouthwatering desserts, muffins and cakes
The majority of the ice-cream is egg and gluten free.
Linnalla Café makes for a refreshing stopover for walking groups exploring the Burren.
It is also an ideal location for school tours and children’s parties with a children’s play area and indoor and outdoor seating.
Summer (May – Sept.): 7 days a week 11am – 7pm
Winter (Oct. – May): Weekends only 12pm – 5pm