E-whizz operates electric bike tours and hires electric and standard bikes.
A fantastic selection of tours of County Clare and the Aran Islands on the west coast of Ireland. Typical tour includes some of the most beautiful spots in Ireland (and some of its best kept secrets). We keep our groups small – maximum 8 people, to ensure you get the most out of the experience. We are located in The Burren Hub, in the Square, Kilfenora, Co. Clare, or we can deliver our bikes to you. Hire our amazing Kalkhoff electric bikes and enjoy the fresh air and the scenery without the sweat! Spend your day enjoying the scenery while the bike helps you on the hills.
Open May – October, 10am – 6pm
Electric bike tours:
Dolmen Guided or Self Guided Tour
- Visit megalithic sites in stunning locations including the famous Poulnabrone and some of the lesser known, but equally amazing, sites
- Stop for lunch or take a picnic
- Cycle through some of the best scenery the Burren has to offer
Burren Coastline Guided or Self Guided Tour
- Cycle through some of the most beautiful spots in Co. Clare
- Visit a golden beach
- Make a wish at the holy well
- Drop into a cosy pub
Distance: 15km or 30 km
Cliffs of Moher Guided or Self Guided Tour
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher
- Drop into pubs, cafes, shops
- Cycle either to Doolin, or
- Have a leisurely stop in the village of Liscannor
Distance: 18 km or 30 km
Aran Island Self Guided Tour
- Travel by ferry from Doolin to any of the Aran Islands
- So much to see – cycling is the best mode of travel to get it all done in one day
Distance: as you wish!
- Wherever in Co Clare you are staying, or want to start from, we can provide a tailored tour for you.
- We will deliver the bikes or meet you at the start of the trail.
Distance: you decide!
All guided tours include: Electric bike, helmet & accessories, maps & instructions, guide & support vehicles, entry to sites
All self guided tours include: Electric bike, helmet & accessories, maps & instructions, optional one way with pick up
Electric bike hire
Hire a Kalkhoff electric bike and spend your day enjoying the scenery while the bike helps you up the hills!
Bikes can be hired from The Burren Hub, The Square, Kilfenora, or delivered to your accommodation.
Cost is €35 per day from The Burren Hub in Kilfenora, or €42 per day including delivery (based on a minimum 2 bikes within 10 km). Self-guided tours for €42 per day. Discounts for multiple days and more than 2 bikes.
We are ‘The Burren Hub’ on Main Street, Kilfenora opposite the Burren Centre.
Doolin Caravan and Camping Park +353 65 7074458 – GPS: N 53 00.974, W 9 24.093
Hotel Doolin +353 65 7074111 – GPS: N 53 00.980, W 9 22.591
Seaview House, Doolin +353 87 2679617 – GPS: N 53 00.736, W 9 23.090
Stonecutters Kitchen, Cliffs of Moher Road +353 87 283 7118 – GPS: N 52 59.552, W 9 24.144
Boghill Centre, Kilfenora +353 65 7074644 – GPS: N 53 00.962, W 9 15.163
Kilshanny House +353 65 7071660 – GPS: N 52 58.909, W 9 17.895
Lahinch Car Park off Miltown Malby Road – GPS: N 52 55.772, W 9 20.778
Hydro Hotel, Lisdoonvarna +353 65 707 4005 – GPS: N 53 01.600, W 9 17.424