Doolin Inn is a 22 bedroom modern country house located in the heart of Doolin Village and is the start of the Cliffs of Moher walk. Open all year round, Doolin Inn is best known for its friendly team along with your hosts Anthony and Deirdre, who provide a wonderful relaxed Irish Country House atmosphere with the professionalism to consistently deliver the simple things to a high standard as well as sharing the best tips and secrets to enjoying Doolin and the Burren to its fullest.
Doolin Inn is a Failte Ireland Approved Accommodation provider and recently received their “Service of Excellence” Award for customer service. Down the years the Doolin Inn property has won a number of awards for its sustainable and environmental efforts.
- 22 bedrooms to a high quality hotel standard
- Free Wifi, SMART TV, In Room Safe, Ironing, Tea and Coffee Facilities as standard.
- Intimate Weddings and Small Group specialists.
- Conferencing facilities 35ppl – tailored for one group, one focus.
- Coffee Shop open 8am – 9pm – Serving the best coffee in the Burren with local organic roast “Anam Coffee” and home baking
- Private residents lounge to relax and enjoy a glass of wine
- Small retail shop with the essential for your days adventure, a picnic on the cliffs or a little local gift for home.
- Gardens and redbrick outdoor terrace overlooking the village with Doolin Sunsets on the Atlantic Horizon a house speciality!
- New Summer 2020 – Doolin Town house – Luxury townhouse with 6 bedrooms (5 suites), with full self catering facilities located opposite to Doolin Inn.
In the heart of Doolin (made famous for live Irish Music played nightly), at the start of Fisher street, a 2 minute walk to the famous O’Connors Pub and a 5 – 15 minute walk to all pubs restaurants and retail shops in Doolin. 15 minutes walk to Doolin Pier for ferries to the Aran Islands and Cliffs of Moher Cruises. And the trail head for the Cliffs of Moher Coastal walking trail is the Inn’s doorstep.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and at Doolin Inn it is taken seriously. A buffet banquet of healthy, hearty and local treats awaits. From freshly baked breads, seasonal fruit parfaits topped with homemade granola, quenelles of Burren smoke salmon with pickle cucumber, baked black pudding melted goat cheese and plum chutney, finished with a sweet tooth of apple and berry crumble or decadent chocolate spiked bread and butter pudding, is just a small sample of what is on offer.
Doolin Inn is a house with a big heart set in the very heart of one of Ireland’s most picturesque villages. We look forward to welcoming you home.